New Faceup


I have definately improved since the first one I did way back when. That was what? Year 2006 perhaps? 
Sometime around then at least. 

Yusuke is looking adorable as usual (ah, the joys of fixed resin features), and sporting his blond wig from Dollmore. I slightly darkened his eyebrows from his last face up, and his makeup is darker this time too. I also gave him less eyelashes and less pinky lips in an attempt to make him somewhat more masculine (which hasn't worked one bit and he he looking more like a pretty girl than ever).

Now I need to get on finishing Luke and Armand, who have been sitting forgotten for far too long, the poor things. All Armand really need though is his freckles, which somehow I managed to forget the first time, leaving him looking very unfinished, and me unable to determine why. Luke is just eyeless on one side still, but I am considering redoing hi whole face... just need to find out how to remove paint off the vinyl dollfie heads... HMMMMMM.

0 comments: