Re-living my childhood?

No, not reliving, but experiencing something I never got to experience as a child— a cute Barbie with brown hair. Sure, when I was a kid there was Teresa, but she was like Barbie's less fashionable friend. She always had the orange outfit or something.


Anyways, I finally caved in and bought the doll, she's one of the Basic series which are all awesomely cute, even if they only have five points of articulation. I haven't bought a Barbie in years... YEARS. The last time I had a new one was when I was twelve, right before (maybe the same year) my discovery of BJDs. They were quickly forgotten and cast aside to little sisters. 


However, the buying of the Barbie, and my recent Volks purchase has brought something to my attention... I need a new camera lens. Mine just doesn't cut it with these smaller dolls, especially since it barely works with Yusuke and Armand (the Unoa). But urrrrrrrrrrg... just thinking about buying a macro lens makes my hair curl, as every time I've looked into them they tend to run rather high money-wise.

0 comments: